Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things I Won't Miss

As the countdown continues, I've made a list of all the things I won't miss about Camp Atterbury. In no particular order...

- Skunks and the smell of skunks
- Styrofoam plates and cups and plastic utensils for eating
- MREs for lunch...every day
- Patience training (because the 189th doesn't train boredom)
- Personal humiliation and degradation (broad category, includes many things)
- Mud
- Walking on packing crates
- FEMA trailers
- Porta-potties (by now I'd rather use a tree)
- Death by powerpoint (it's nice to know some things are the same in every service)

1 comment:

  1. I think you will be seeing more of those things sooner than you want to!! Especially the plates/utensils & porta-potties!! Have fun and hopefully I'll be in your neighborhood in a couple months! Love & Miss you, kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete