Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stress Shoot

We just finished our stress shoot today. It was hot, humid and there was little cloud cover. We had to run around and low crawl with our body armor on and after we were hot, sweaty and breathing hard we had to shoot. We shot 40 rounds from different positions and and only 11 of my rounds hit the target. But from what the instructor said, anything over 10 is "expert". I'm spent! I lost my voice and an hour later my heart beat is still not back to normal. It was fun though.

This evening we have a BBQ with the PRT, which is excellent. We need down time together to socialize. I just wish I could have a cold beer!

1 comment:

  1. DEAR JENNA AND SCOTT,
    I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO USE ALL THE COMBAT SKILLS YOU ARE LEARNING.
    MICHAEL AND I ARE THINKING OF YOU THIS MEMORIAL DAY AND ARE GREATFUL YOU ARE ON THE JOB. LOVE AND PRAYERS A.KATHY
    WE ARE OFF OT A PICNIC AT A.MARGIES WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD.

    ReplyDelete